Sunday, July 2, 2006

I've been getting more time to make blog entries since I have more personal time...too much in my book. Is dating for me? Parts of it are ok and other parts terrify me. My hair, my clothes, my trying to keep up a coversation with someone I barely know. It's ovewhelming! I have both confidence and lack confidence at the same time, is that considered a happy medium?

Who knows...I need to try not to focus too much on meeting someone, or thinking of getting back together, or waiting out for something that might not be ready...or mabye never will be.

I work on the 4th 2-11p, double time and a half...thank goodness i'm at a location where I can look outside! My old location restriced my view from outside, and since I transfered I am able to look outdoors, and regardless of the weather, it has contributed to the improvement of my health...and I get to see the fireworks on the clock!


New DM concert video coming later this year!





0 comments: