Saturday, June 17, 2006

What a month June has become! I've done so much in the last 3 weeks than I done this year up til now.

- Flaming Lips concert (Yes, it was one of the best concerts I beeen to)
- Purchased a Titanium Green 2006 Ford Escape
- Went on a 4,500 mile trip
- Ended a 3 year relationship
- Added 3 states to my list of places I been
- Stirred emotions in me that haven't been stirred in quite some time
- Went to a baseball game
- Visited Mt. Rushmore
- Went to a strip joint (first one in 10+ years and the worst one in the USA, sad)
- Visited Kohl's and opened a charge account (whoppie do) It's like Mervyns but shoppable)
- Have my house to myself again
- Discovered there is Caffiene Free Diet Mountain Dew

Life is back to normal, well see how the rest of the month goes.

1 comments:

Angie's Angle said...

OMG!!! You bought an escape...I'm so super jealous...thats what I have been wanting for a long time.

Mt. Rushmore is somewhere I want to visit as well.