Thursday, July 7, 2005

Could this be a record? No, I wouldn't say so. Anyways I am back again with another entry.

I am addicted to iTunes and it's simple interface. 2,323 songs playing randomally and I just sit back and relax to MY radio station for however long I wish. There will be more added I am sure, that and cutting the duplicates on it. It rips so easily from a cd to mp3 that someone could easily get carries away. That or get a full hard drive!

Top 25 most played songs:

1
The Bravery - No Brakes
2
The Bravery - An Honest Mistake
3
The Decemberists - The Engine Driver
4
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
5
Interpol - Evil
6
Kaiser Chiefs - I predict a riot
7
Erasure - Here I Go Impossible Again
8
Erasure - Let's Take One More Rocket To The Moon
9
Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
10
The Postal Service - We Will Become Silhouettes
11
The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
12
Garbage - Why Do You Love Me
13
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (Remix)
14
Snow Patrol - How To Be Dead
15
Keane - Everybody's Changing
16
Kaiser Chiefs - Modern Way
17
Loretta Lynn - Portland Oregon
18
Erasure - I Broke It All In Two
19
Garbage - Bleed Like Me
20
The Chemical Brothers - The Golden Path
21
Keane - Your Eyes Open
22
The Zutons - You Will You Wont
23
Interpol - Slow Hands (Britt Daniel Remix)
24
Louis XIV - Finding Out True Love Is Blind
25
New Order - Krafty


Addicting I tell you!

0 comments: